Sophistication in Boudoir 03 / 03 / 2015
This isn’t your typical photoshoot! I will help guide you in stylizing your portraits; sets, wardrobe, hair and makeup. You may browse through the wardrobe and accessories I keep here in my studio. This day is about VOUS (you)! Every woman needs to feel beautiful and spoiled once in a while.
"For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a photographer. I began as an amateur, but eventually my hobby evolved into an obsession, so I decided to nurture my life-time love by earning a degree in photography from Oklahoma State University. My photography style is edgy and contemporary. I want my clients to feel sophisticated, elegant, beautiful and authentic."
Voulez Vous Albums
Our albums are custom designed from Italy with a crystal glance cover for a modern/contemporary look; smooth, pure, crystal like materials. Includes DVD of images.
Fine Art Album
Hand made with a silk finish and ribbon bound edge. Fine art pages with a deckled edge and vellum between each page. Timeless and beautiful. Includes DVD of images.
Modern Folios have a design that is unparalleled. These sophisticated archival boxes are ideal for storing and presenting your matted prints. Mattes are lifted easily with an exquisite ribbon in the center of the box and accent ribbon for the closure of the box. The 11×14 folio holds your collection of 8×10 prints in the 11×14 museum matte boards. They are also designed to fit into a standard size frame. Includes DVD of images.
Our Glamour, Beauty and Boudoir Sessions are a completely different experience than regular family portraits and it’s certainly not something we do everyday. For some of us, it’s a once in a lifetime experience and, as such, many questions may come to mind. The following information has been designed to answer some of the frequently asked questions we are asked at Voulez Vous Boudoir - from wardrobe selection to picking up your final products. If you have any questions that are not answered below, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to speak with you on an individual basis.
• The color of the sky on a dark, cloudy day.
• The vivid colors of a sunset and how I wish it would last longer. I could sit and watch every night with a glass of wine.
• Autumn days watching the leaves float through the air as the wind blows them to blanket the earth.
• The canvas of a spring day when all the flowers and trees are in the bloom and the grass is turning green.
• Closing my eyes and inhaling the crisp smell of Autumn and Spring.
• Snuggled in a cozy chair with a cup of tea/coffee watching and listening to the sound of the rain falling through the trees and reflecting on life.
• The snow, it’s like the rain, but white and so crisp and playful. It’s best when in the mountains skiing and then relaxing by the fire with my loved ones.
• Seeing a tree in a field of sweeping grass that is perfect for daydreaming of peace and picnics.
• Sitting outside on a beautiful night when the moon is shining bright enjoying family and friends’ conversations.
• Water is my drink of choice during the day then a glass of wine or a cocktail.
• Finding comfort in a tight, warm hug.
• Burning candles, lots of them.
• A relaxing and rejuvenating message.
• Alone time.
• Sunday afternoon drive in the country (or any day of the week when I feel like it).
• Hermes perfume.
• Pizza and anything potato I could live on and a chocolate chip cookie, but this is a dream. I actually live on oatmeal, salads, and fish.
• My girlfriends keep me balanced.